Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

In love

Each time we do weddings, I get butterflies in my tummy. It's always a case of a bad bout of anxiety and haggardness. I've been anticipating for this wedding for days... Overly excited with cur chandeliers, crystals and all.




Playa love! It's so picturesque... Toni and Kenji - the owners, have truly great taste in choosing the buildings and landscape for the resort.



If you don't feel like walking in the beach for your ceremony... They've got a nice gazebo. =)




Ribboned crystals, glass bottles with candles and roses... Ooohhhh... Love! After! The before part is so tasking.... 10rolls of 50yard ribbons, 300bottles, 300+ crystals. The staff had to do all of these two days before the wedding.







That's the table Ace was doing from the previous post. see my chandelier? =)




I love the color palette the bride has chosen, gray, white and yellow. In love!





Done! That's how I spent my day today. Oh and not to forget I had to not answer calls and emails for the day... But I promise I'll get back to you in the morning.

Congratulations Rolando and Mildred!

Event styling by Ace&Kit of Ava's cakes www.avascakes.com
Catering by La Preciosa
Coordination by May Rabang of Blissful Moments
Venue Playa Tropical Currimao Ilocos Norte

Location:Playa Tropical, Currimao Ilocos Norte

No comments:

Post a Comment